The most sceptic person (me) is now the biggest marketer of this product. I can’t see any other method of development for high performing teams.
We partner with you during the whole process.
What is a simulation?
A simulation is an exercise that simulates a situation that an employee is likely to encounter at target job level. Stimuli are presented to a participant, who has to respond with behaviour that can be observed, noted, classified and evaluated.
What types of simulations can be designed?
Examples of simulations:
• One-on-one Interactive Simulations
• Group Meetings
• Analysis Exercises
• Oral Presentation Simulations
• Oral Fact-finding Simulations.
In which respect do simulations differ?
Simulations differ from each other in that they:
• Require either a verbal or a written response
• Reflect either a day-to-day or a strategic situation
• Require either a group discussion or an individual response
• Reflect either a competitive situation or a cooperative situation
• Require either the use of either technology or the use of pen and paper.
• Participant Instructions
• Observer Instructions
• Role-player Instructions
• Observer Report Form
• Norm table.